SecuRx is an online training and information resource to help middle and high schools develop a comprehensive diversion-prevention program (CDPP) to reduce prescription drug diversion. This website also contains resources for school administrators, teachers, school nurses, guidance counselors, and parents.
An Effective Resource
Throughout the website, you will find:
- Facts about prescription drug abuse
- Animations about prescription drug abuse prevention
- Video testimonials from school administrators
- FAQs tailored to individual audiences
- A professional development course for school administrators
- How to handle a prescription drug incident in your school
This project has been developed with federal funds from the National Institute on Drug Abuse, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, under Contract No. HHSN27120120023C.